Like most small community recycling centers, the Recycling Center cannot take everything. Below is a list of the items that we do take and how to prepare them for the recycling center.
- Plastics 1 (soda bottles) and Plastics 2 (milk jugs) – rinse/clean out
- Aluminum Cans (soda cans) – pour/rinse out.
- Steel/Tin Cans (soup cans) – pour/rinse out.
- Newspaper – keep dry
- Magazines – keep dry
- Junk Mail/Mixed Paper – keep dry
- Cardboard – keep dry; flatten boxes
- Glass – food and beverage grade only
It is not necessary to remove any labels.